What makes the Cottonwood Cove the Vacation Destination of the Midwest
When it comes to summer fun, The Cottonwood Cove RV Marina & RV Resort has just what the doctor ordered! We've become renowned as the vacation destination in the Midwest for many reasons, and we're here today to highlight just a few of the most prominent features that help create an amazing vacation atmosphere. Read on to learn more about why The Cottonwood Cove is THE place for Missouri River fun in Nebraska.
Unique Community Experience
- 30/50 Amp Power – Each lot has a 30/50 Amp power pole
- Large Lot Size – Large lot size with directional parking – combine lots by reversing your RV to face awning together
- City Water and Wastewater – City water and City wastewater on each lot
- Family Friendly – Strict guidelines ensure a family-friendly atmosphere.
- WiFi – WiFi access points throughout the park ensure a strong signal
- Water Drainage – Surface water drainage means fun even after a downpour
- NEW all ages pool - alongside a half basketball court & playground
The Best Staff
So, if you're looking for an exciting new campground and marina to explore the Missouri River next Summer, come check us out! We are finalizing the construction of our final phase of RV lots, and you won't want to miss your opportunity for some unique Missouri River fun in Blair, Nebraska, get them while they last! The outdoor experience is something that we are passionate about providing to each and every guest as they stay at our Midwest RV campground and marina. We can't wait to roll out the red carpet for you come April 2021! We hope to see you here!